- Safe & Sound Dog Services will provide a time interval during which visits will occur. If an unforeseen situation arises, the time interval may be adjusted.
- Bank Holidays may incur additional fees which you will be advised of at the time of booking.
- An in-home consultation is required, prior to reservations, for all new clients.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before service start date.
- In the event of cancellations that are notified to us 14 days prior to the start of the booking period, all fees less the non-refundable deposit, will be refunded, or held over for subsequent bookings.
- Any bookings that are cancelled between 14 days and 48 hours before the start date of the booking, will require 50% payment for services.
- All bookings cancelled within 48 hours will be payable in full.
- If Safe & Sound Dog Services cannot provide the service agreed, we will do our best to arrange an alternative, unless in extreme circumstances, where we will endeavour to give 24 hours notice.
3. Aggressive Animals
- The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to medical care, legal fees, etc) if the client’s dog(s) should bite another animal.
- Client agrees that on booking services for their dog(s) that they have represented that the dog(s) to have not shown aggression or caused harm, or threatening behaviour to any individual and/or any pet(s), and the client agrees to contact the provider as soon as possible if any of these behavioural changes presents itself or if it has the potential to cause harm to any individual or pet(s).
- We will not walk unruly or untrained dogs.
- If the client’s dog(s) whilst being walked shows aggressive tendencies towards Safe & Sound Dog Services or their family, or should its behaviour become unacceptable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, the client agrees that the service is terminated with immediate effect and the pet is to be returned to the location where it was collected.
- Safe & Sound Dog Services will obtain a copy of your house key during the in-home consultation. This key will be held by the pet sitter/dog walker and will be coded for security and kept securely.
- It is recommended that your keys remain in Safe & Sound Dog Service’s custody for convenience in future use of our service and to confirm services via telephone.
- Your keys will be kept in a secured lock system and are coded for your protection.
- Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pet’s care needs, your emergency contact details and other pertinent information.
- All reasonable care is taken to ensure the integrity and suitability of the care provided.
- Safe & Sound Dog Services has valid public liability insurance, for the peace of mind of its clients.
The insurance only covers Safe & Sound Dog Services, for the duration of the selected service, and only for services agreed
Additional Pet Care Assistance And Other Scheduled Services
- Safe & Sound Dog Services does not accept liability for other persons who will be in your home prior to, during or immediately after our services have been rendered.
- Please inform us at the time of consultation of anyone who may have access to your home while you are away. This includes cleaning services, maintenance personnel, friends, family and neighbours.
- It is understood that the client will notify anyone with access to the home that the services of Safe & Sound Dog Services have been engaged.
8. Inclement Weather
- You will entrust Safe & Sound Dog Services to use best judgment in caring for your dog(s) and home at the time of inclement weather. Safe & Sound Dog Services will try to carry out your instructions to the best of their ability. However, in cases of extreme weather, we will contact you with alternative arrangements.
- Safe & Sound Dog Services will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result.
- Under no circumstances will Safe & Sound Dog Services service any pet that has any form of active contagious illness.
3. If Safe & Sound Dog Services is bitten or exposed to any disease or ailment received from the clients pet(s) which has not been properly or currently vaccinated, the client will be responsible for all costs and damages that may be incurred as a result.
10. Pet Waste
- Safe & Sound Dog Services will properly dispose of pet waste and we will provide waste bags for this. We may, however need to sometimes bring the waste back to dispose of in your outside waste bin.
1.Please provide secure collars with appropriate tags for all visits. All dogs will be walked on leads at all times unless written consent for off lead exercise is given
- Safe & Sound Dog Services accepts cash/bank transfer, (please ask for bank details)
- Where services are required long term, the client may make payment on a weekly basis. Otherwise payment is due immediately after our service is provided (i.e. daily).
- Where payment is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions of business, the company reserves the right not to proceed with any previously agreed arrangements, and a cancellation fee will be payable.
- Safe & Sound Dog Services shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of it’s obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Safe & Sound Dog Services reasonable control.